Saturday, November 8, 2008

How To Hubpages Intro

A little over a year ago I was looking for a way to pay off my debts and get rich quick using tools, websites, and marketing strategies advertising online. It took me months to realize that those killer affiliate marketing tools and websites I was paying for were costing me more money then they were making me.

Through all this, one of my side projects, Hubpages was slowly but steadily growing in earnings. I was focusing on my get rich quick efforts but I was also creating articles, also known as hubs, at Hubpages.

Those slow and steady articles have now become my best source of earning income online and the money I make at Hubpages is residual income. Which means, my 100+ hubpages will continue to earn me money long after I wrote them. One of my most profitable articles I wrote at Hubpages was written a year ago.

It takes time and patience to wait to see the numbers, but over time, some of the articles I wrote in under 20 minutes will easily earn me hundreds of dollars. Hundreds of dollars earned over time for something I wrote a long time ago..

No comments: